In "The Conjugal Conjecture", the Colonel showed up at Howard's door and Raj lied that he wasn't there. Howard then calls him up and they agree to a meeting at Caltech, but the Colonel won't discuss what he wants.
In "The Military Miniaturization", the guys meet with the Colonel. He won't tell them what their guidance system will be used for because it's "none of their business". Sheldon tells him that the project of making the guidance system smaller can be done in two months.
In "The Dependence Transcendence", the guys are worried about meeting their two month deadline to finish their project and go to visit the Colonel. After a brief moment of tension, he says that he is fine with two years since they are not the first government contractor to not make their deadline.
- S10E01: The Conjugal Conjecture
- S10E02: The Military Miniaturization
- S10E03: The Dependence Transcendence
- Like Howard, Colonel Williams is a MIT educated engineer.
- He initially thought the Death Star was from Star Trek until Sheldon corrected him.