Raj is worried why his relationships end and decides to has a get together with all his former girlfriends to find out what went wrong. Emily Sweeney, Claire, Lucy and the other Emily visit him. They conclude he is too needy, too pushy, a momma's boy and they wonder we didn't get together with Howard.
Sheldon has a machine that reads people's emotional states to help him understand emotions better. Leonard and Penny have a fight when her father asks her to get her brother an interview and she didn't ask her husband about him possibly moving in.
Sheldon has a fit when the gang makes fun of his machine driving Shamy away. Shamy has a good scene when Sheldon is gets upset that he thought he was reading people better. Amy insists that they all have challenges. She has to wear glasses and then takes them off. Sheldon thinks she looks weird during a tender moment. Lenny comes over to apologize and Sheldon does sense that they are still mad at each other.
- Guest starring:
- Teleplay: To be entered.
- Story: To be entered.
- Title Reference: Sheldon uses a machine to detect people's emotional levels.
- Taping date: January 10, 2017
- This episode was watched by xx.xx million people with a rating of x.x (adults 18-49).
- Total viewers including DVR users xx.xx million.
- The Big Bang Theory was ranked #x for the week ending xx January 2017.
- This episode aired in Canada on February, 2017.
To be entered.
- Emily, Lucy, Claire and deaf Emily (season 5) are all returning to talk to Raj at his request.
- Randall might appear.
To be entered.