With Koothrappali cut off from his father's fortune, he appoints Sheldon to help him get out of debt, and even takes a part-time job working for Stuart. Also, Penny considers joining Leonard at Comic-Con. Bernadette finally gets Howard to do some work around the house.
To be entered.
- Guest starring:
- Teleplay: Steven Molaro, Steve Holland & Maria Ferrari
- Story: Eric Kaplan, Saladin K. Patterson & Tara Hernandez
- Title Reference: To be entered.
- Taping date: February 7, 2017
- This episode was watched by xx.xx million people with a rating of x.x (adults 18-49).
- Total viewers including DVR users xx.xx million.
- The Big Bang Theory was ranked #x for the week ending xx February 2017.
- This episode aired in Canada on March 2017.
- Chuck Lorre's vanity card #553
To be entered.
- Following the previous episode, Raj cut himself off from his father's finances. Because of that, he can't afford go to Comic-Con anymore. Unless, he splits the Comic-Con money with the guys.
- Amy is reluctant to go, because like the rest of the girls, they're not into superheroes and Sci-Fi stuff like the guys are into.
- Penny is looking forward to go to Comic-Con this time, suggesting that she is once again learning to take interest in Leonard's interests. It's revealed that she's doing it to make him happy and to put some effort into their marriage like he does for her.
- Raj wears his Aquaman costume.
- Sheldon treats Leonard a lot more poorly than usual in this episode.
- Howard is now doing work around the house, thanks to Bernadette.
- Raj starts working for Stuart at the Comic Store.
- Raj sponsors a penguin at an L.A. Zoo.
- There are strong implications of Sheldon being a sociopath.
- Sheldon states that he still has 4 months until Comic-Con, and since Comic-Con always takes place in July, that means this episode takes place sometime in March 2017.
Amy (to Sheldon): I'm not going to Comic-Con with you!
Sheldon: Well, maybe what's in my pants will change your mind.