Amy is offered a fellowship at Princeton. Raj also has made some new living arrangements and Colonel Williams takes over the gyroscopic project, confiscating it from Leonard, Howard, and Sheldon, much to their disbelief.
After the gang celebrate their Air Force Project, they find that their project has been taken over by Colonel Williams. Meanwhile Amy has been offered a research position at Princeton but is hesitant if she should go unless she checks with Sheldon, Sheldon is in doubt but eventually allows Amy to go to Princeton. The gang also discuss Raj's living arrangement and Leonard helps him to move.
- Guest starring:
- Teleplay: Steven Molaro, Jim Reynolds & Saladin K. Patterson
- Story: Chuck Lorre, Steve Holland & Alex Ayers
- Title Reference: To be entered.
- Taping date: April 18, 2017
- This episode was watched by xx.xx million people with a rating of x.x (adults 18-49).
- Total viewers including DVR users xx.xx million.
- The Big Bang Theory was ranked #x for the week ending xx May 2017.
- This episode aired in Canada on May 4, 2017.
To be entered.
- In the opening scene the episode has flashback scenes from "The Locomotion Reverbration".
- Colonel Williams returns in this episode. His previous appearance was in "The Locomotion Reverbration". He is seen in flashbacks and Sheldon, Howard and Leonard talk to him with a webcam.
- Howard had feared that Air Force would take the Gyroscopic project away from them, this episode proves his fears were ultimately correct.
- Starting with this episode Amy will be away at Princeton leading to the events in the Season 10 finale.
- Sheldon explicitly states Leonard got his PhD from Princeton University. It had been implied he attended Princeton in "The Speckerman Recurrence". This creates an inconsistency as per "The Staircase Implemenation". (See also "The Extract Obliteration" Trivia.) This can be resolved, however, if one assumes he received his doctorate in absentia from Princeton while doing top secret government research at Caltech.
To be entered.