Amy and Sheldon skype, discussing Amy's new temporary university and grammar. Sheldon enters the university cafateria with Dr. Ramona Nowitzki, who then go and sit at a separate table by themselves.
- Guest starring:
- Teleplay: Steven Molaro, Eric Kaplan & Jim Reynolds
- Story: Chuck Lorre, Steve Holland & Tara Hernandez
- Title Reference: To be entered.
- Taping date: April 25, 2017
- This episode was watched by xx.xx million people with a rating of x.x (adults 18-49).
- Total viewers including DVR users xx.xx million.
- The Big Bang Theory was ranked #x for the week ending xx May 2017.
- This episode aired in Canada on May 11, 2017.
To be entered.
- Ramona Nowitzki returned to the show after having first appeared in "The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem" (S2E6), a span of 208 episodes.
- This is the first time that Ramona was seen with Bernadette, since the latter didn't appear on the show yet during Ramona's one-time appearance in the past. She also meets Amy for the first time, via Sheldon's laptop. While Stuart appeared in the episode, he did not meet Ramona.
- Ramona was also been inside Apartment 4B for the first time since Sheldon now lives there and her obsessive crush on him returned in the episode.
- This is the season 10 finale.
- The painting of Penny and Amy is back on the fourth wall of Apartment 4B.
- Sheldon proposes to Amy.
- During Sheldon's plane flight, he can be seen watching the Spongebob Squarepants episode "Plankton" on his phone.
- Season 10 cliffhanger where Sheldon proposed to Amy and season 11 will wait for her answer yes or no.
*Knock knock knock* Amy *knock knock knock* Amy *knock knock knock* Amy will you marry me?-sheldon