Leonard angers the university – and the entire physics community – after he gives an embarrassing interview. Also, Amy and Bernadette bond over having to hide their success from Sheldon and Howard.
The episode starts with Bernadette being 3 months pregnant and we learn that Sheldon once asked Penny if she was, this only turns out to be a gag. Leonard then announces how he has an interview for more funding for the university.
Leonard is interviewed on NPR with Ira Flatow, which unfortunately doesn't go so well, with Leonard become a bit of a joke.
Bernadette and Amy talk about how successful they are than their guys. Finally, because of his radio interview not going well, Leonard is called into Mrs. Davis's office telling him that the university isn't happy with his negativity towards science and his area of Physics. Penny is supportive of Leonard during the whole episode. At one point they have a talk and Penny is comforting her husband. 
- Guest starring:
- Teleplay: Dave Goetsch, Eric Kaplan & Anthony Del Broccolo
- Story: Steven Molaro, Steve Holland & Maria Ferrari
- Title Reference: Leonard has to retract his negative opinion on the state of physics.
- Taping date: August 22, 2017
- This episode was watched by 14.01 million people with a rating of 3.2 (adults 18-49).
- Total viewers including DVR users xx.x million.
- The Big Bang Theory was ranked #x for the week ending xx September 2017.
- This episode aired in Canada on September, 2017.
To be entered.
- Mrs. Davis will return in this episode, her last appearance was in "The Junior Professor Solution" (S08E02), which was 72 episodes ago.
- We have no idea of if Leonard, Howard, Raj or Sheldon are fired, since they messed up the retraction.
"So what have you found?" "Nothing actually!" Interviewer and Leonard.
|Episodes | Season 11|