While having dinner in apartment 4A, Sheldon mentions that he sent everyone a wedding "save-the-date" email for eighty separate dates since picking a unique date to get married was a textbook organizational problem. Amy thought they had chosen June 15, but that is just after Flag Day and Sheldon thinks that everyone will be partied out. The date can't be near someone's birthday, Comic-Con or a famous person's birth or death. Leonard suggest at Comic-Con causing Penny, Bernadette and Amy to say "No!" simultaneously.
Sheldon is dreaming that he walks into the kitchen where Amy announces that they are out of Apple-Jacks. Sheldon doesn't care and says "Whatev." He also claims to like smooth Jazz and starts playing the coronet. Amy wakes up beside him because Sheldon is playing the coronet out loud in his sleep.At Wolowitzes, Bernadette mentions that she is going out for non-alcoholic drinks with a new female co-worker. She wants to dispel the office rumors that she is mean. And Bernadette refuses to set up the single woman with either Raj or Stuart. At least she wants to get to know her before she ruins her life with one of their friends.
Amy is having tea with Leonard and Penny telling them about Sheldon talking in his sleep and how relaxed he is unlike his usual uptight personality. She feels that the wedding plans are putting too much pressure on Sheldon. Penny thinks that all people dreams about things they'd like to do in real life. Of course Penny only dreams about being Leonard's wife she claims nervously.
In apartment 4B, Sheldon has found the perfect day, only it's 21 years in the past and one of the Dr. Who's died on that day. Amy appreciated that Sheldon is trying to make the wedding perfect; however, it is also making him miserable. Amy suggests that he tries to relax, kick-back and say "Whatev." Sheldon gets upset that she won't finish the word and Amy stomps off going "er..er..er!"
At the bar, Raj is trying to connect with Ruchi since they are both from India. They start to discuss their work and end up describing each other's faults to Ruchi.
That night Amy is recording Sheldon's sleep talk about him uncharacteristically enjoying being in public pools, the beach and seagulls. She plays the recordings to Leonard and Penny who think that he sounds crazy. Sheldon wanders in the apartment and thinks that he guy on the recording is an idiot. Sheldon is not happy when he learns what Amy did. She tells Sheldon that she was worried and that he may be exhibiting part of his repressed personality. Sheldon runs out saying that she makes noise when she spells and he didn't accuse his or repressing her inner chainsaw.
At the comic book store Raj and Stuart are arguing about which of them should pursue Ruchi. They wondered what Bernadette thoughts and she was just peeved that Howard told "those idiots" where she was. Leonard thinks that Ruchi should have a word on the subject and that it is probably, "No." Both Raj and Stuart agree to meet with her as friends and then they'll see what happens.
Down in the laundry room, Sheldon is upset about his sleep talking and is not doing his laundry on laundry night. Penny thinks that he is stressed about getting married and how big a change that is. Maybe his brain is trying to tell him that he should relax some. Penny suggests that he start out small like take a yoga class. Sheldon decides to try wearing flip-flops, the official footwear of laid-back people. And he needs to get a tetanus shot since his feet are so exposed.Raj at the bar getting Ruchi some wine. She thinks that it is too bad that Stuart couldn't make it. Raj makes a comment about Stuart can now live near school again as he shows up. Ruchi takes a call while Stuart can't believe that Raj went behind his back. She returns and Stuart tells her what Raj did. She thinks that that is weird. Also she tells them that she is not interested in a relationship right now and only wants to make some friends.
Sheldon shows up at home dirty, wearing trash bags on his feet and walking with a cane. Amy is shocked and learns that Sheldon got flip-flops, coated the exposed tops of his feet with sunblock and tripped on a sewer grating since his feet were slippery. Then he petted something furry that licked him so he ran down the street on one flip-flop. He lost his other flip-flop as the story got worst. Finally he asks Amy to take charge of the wedding. He just wants to know where and when and he'll show up in a tuxedo over a Star Trek uniform. The last point is non-negotiable. They embrace and Amy mentions that she always wanted a June wedding on a cliff at sunset. Sheldon agrees and then mentions that he might be jumping off the cliff because its an outdoor wedding.
Finally Sheldon is presiding over the Council of Sheldon's. Science Sheldon, Texas Sheldon, Fanboy Sheldon, Germaphobe Sheldon, Humorous Sheldon. The chairman wants to know if they will let Laid-Back Sheldon on the council. The answer is no.
- Guest starring:
- Teleplay: Maria Ferrari, Andy Gordon & Tara Hernandez
- Story: Chuck Lorre, Steve Holland & Adam Faberman
- Title Reference: Amy tries to get Sheldon to relax.
- Taping date: August 29, 2017
- This episode was watched by 13.13 million people with a rating of 2.9 (adults 18-49).
- Total viewers including DVR users 17.9 million.
- The Big Bang Theory was ranked #4 for the week ending on October 15, 2017.
- This episode aired in Canada on October 9, 2017.
- Chuck Lorre's vanity card. 
- Caroline Preece at Den of Geek! - When Amy starts to notice her fiance is talking in his sleep, pondering the interesting conversations he could have with a hitchhiker or what it would be like to befriend a seagull, she worries that the pressure of organising the perfect wedding might be getting to him. The point of conflict this week is that he can’t find the perfect wedding date, whether because of the death of a beloved celebrity or the fact that everyone would be partied out after flag day. When Leonard suggests tying the knot at Comic-Con, the girls shut it down immediately...While the ‘Sheldon Show’ is more entertaining than it’s been in a while, the same can’t be said for the ‘Raj and Stuart Are So, So Lonely’ show...That aside, which may feel more objectionable because of the year we’re having, it’s just boring and repetitive, and I wish that someone in the writers room could come up with something new for the two characters - both portrayed by talented comedic actors - to do. 
- IMDb user reviews
- Raj and Stuart compete for Ruchi, Bernadette's co-worker and both of them don't get the girl. Both of them mess up though she is willing to be friends with them.
- Amy is now wearing new glasses, for an unknown reason.
- Amy is now in charge of planning the Fowler-Cooper wedding.