Greece is a country in South Eastern Europe.
References in The Big Bang Theory
- In "The Gorilla Experiment", Sheldon lectures Penny on Ancient Greece.
- In "The Toast Derivation", Sheldon mentions the Greek mathematician, Archimedes.
- In "The Agreement Dissection", Sheldon is made by Priya Koothrappali the sister of friend Raj Koothrappali to eat Greek food on Pizza Night.
- In "The Date Night Variable", there are two references to Greek mythology made: Raj states, "Right now, Howard’s staring down at our planet like a tiny Jewish-Greek god. Zeusowitz." Also, Sheldon gets chills when he says, "Release the Kraken!" The latter quote was originally a command by either Calibos or Zeus, depending on which incarnation of The Clash of the Titans one cares to apply.
- In Greece, The Big Bang Theory airs on Star Channel.
- Wonder Woman is a warrior princess of the Amazons (based on the Amazons of Greek mythology).