Jenga is a tabletop game. Players take turns removing one block at a time from a tower constructed of 54 blocks. Each block removed is then balanced on top of the tower, creating a progressively taller, but less stable structure.
- "The Fuzzy Boots Corollary" (S1E03), Howard, Raj, and Sheldon play Jenga
- "The Zazzy Substitution" (S4E03), Sheldon reveals that Leonard sucked at losing, referring to the incident during The Great Jenga Tantrum in 2008, although Leonard implied that Sheldon was also a bad winner
- "The Shiny Trinket Maneuver" (S5E12), Howard, Leonard, and Raj play Donkey Kong Jenga
- "The Egg Salad Equivalency" (S6E12), Sheldon and Leonard play Giant Jenga
- "The Wildebeest Implementation", (S4E22), Howard, Bernadette, Leonard and Priya play during a dinner party at Raj's apartment.
- Jenga on Wikipedia