She meets Sheldon personally in the cafeteria and arranges to have dinner with him in his apartment. Where other people might be worried about such behavior being reminiscent of stalking, Sheldon reacts positively to Ramona by appreciating the fact that he's getting a free dinner. During their date, the rest of the gang is sitting on the couch as spectators of this strange turn of events.
She keeps "helping" Sheldon by arranging suitable working conditions for him, such as getting breakfast for him at the cafeteria and giving him foot rubs. Unfortunately for Sheldon, she overdoes her insistence that Sheldon dedicate his time solely for work, depriving him of his favorite hobbies such as playing games, watching TV, and going for paintball with the guys. Even more unfortunately for Sheldon, he can't seem to get rid of her, especially when she settles herself in his apartment. At times, she appears very suddenly and stalks around the apartment staring at people like the T-X terminator from Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
Ramona proves to be irritating for the entire group, especially when she assumes that Penny likes Sheldon. She still asks Penny to be sisters with her. She makes it difficult for anyone to communicate with him and scares them away.
Eventually, Sheldon solves the problem he's been working on. Enthusiastic about his solution, he asks Ramona how he can reward her for all her help. But when she asks for him to share credit with her and name the theorem "Cooper-Nowitzki", he finally kicks her out of the apartment. What happens to her after that is unknown. She saw Sheldon's true colors and see him as an arrogant jerk. ("The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem")
She reappeared in the Season 10 finale The Long Distance Dissonance, while Amy is away at Princeton, and the gang becomes worried for Sheldon when she begins chasing him again. Ramona does bring him meals, and even kisses him in his office. In the end, it's her who leads Sheldon to propose to Amy finally. ("The Long Distance Dissonance")
- Actress Riki Lindhome is half of the comedy musical duo Garfunkel and Oates. Her musical partner in the duo is fellow actor Kate Micucci, who portrayed Raj's ex-girlfriend Lucy. They also wrote the song that Howard sang to Bernadette in "The Romance Resonance".
- Sheldon was terrified of being in some sort of a relationship with Ramona, but was willing to accept it with Amy. Playing the game Counterfactuals, the two of them were shown to think alike. Sheldon's concerned that they had a relationship that was intellectually based which eventually evolved into an emotional one. She only appear in this episode, it is unknown what happen to her afterwards. Since she asks to share credit this is suggesting that she befriended him so as to claim credit for his work though she did think that he was cute.
- Ramona had the biggest crush on Sheldon until Amy appeared.
- Ramona was once an Olympic swimmer.
- Unlike Amy, Ramona is the only girl besides Sheldon's mother who can tame or control him.
- Ramona first appeared in "The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem" (S2E6) and then reappeared in "The Long Distance Dissonance" (S10E24), a span of 208 episodes, the longest of any character on The Big Bang Theory.
- She is going to stop pursuing Sheldon Cooper after Sheldon proposed to Amy.
- Raj even asked her out twice and she said no. Mostly she is happy with Amy and Sheldon getting engaged. Amy thanked her getting them together.
- Mostly Ramona could kick Amy's butt, she is taller and she is very athletic, if they ever fought.