Season 10 was confirmed on May 12, 2014, along with seasons 8 and 9. It is currently airing in the 2016-17 season. The creator of the show and head of CBS have confirmed that Season 10 will not be the last season as the cast is also interested. No new contracts yet though the network, production company and stars want to have at least another season.
It premiered on September 19, 2016.
- Johnny Galecki as Leonard Hofstadter (18/24)
- Jim Parsons as Sheldon Cooper (18/24)
- Kaley Cuoco as Penny Hofstadter (18/24)
- Simon Helberg as Howard Wolowitz (18/24)
- Kunal Nayyar as Rajesh Koothrappali (18/24)
- Mayim Bialik as Amy Farrah Fowler (18/24)
- Melissa Rauch as Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz (18/24)
- Kevin Sussman as Stuart Bloom (Recurring & Main Cast) (9/24)
|Title||Original Air Date||Directed By||Description|
|208||01||The Conjugal Conjecture||September 19, 2016||Mark Cendrowski||Leonard and Penny's parents and friends assemble to watch their vow renewal and worry about the families meeting each other. Howard meets with an Air Force Captain about their gyroscope. Alfred and Mary announce that they are still seeing each other.|
|209||02||The Military Miniaturization||September 26, 2016||Mark Cendrowski||The Air Force wants to buy the guys' invention and Penny lets Bernadette's pregnancy secret slip at work.|
|210||03||The Dependence Transcendence||October 3, 2016||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon can't keep up with the late nights Howard and Leonard are putting in on their project, Raj spends the day with a pregnant Bernadette and Penny and Amy attend a faculty party.|
|211||04||The Cohabitation Experimentation||October 10, 2016||Mark Cendrowski||After Amy's apartment is flooded, she proposes to Sheldon that they live together as an experiment and he agrees. Howard and Bernadette wonder about knowing the sex of their baby.|
|212||05||The Hot Tub Contamination||October 17, 2016||Mark Cendrowski||Shamy navigate the problems of living together, while Howard and Bernadette decide to take a vacation to Palm Springs.|
|213||06||The Fetal Kick Catalyst||October 27, 2016||Mark Cendrowski||Penny is a guest at a comic book convention, Shamy has a brunch in their apartment and Howard feels their baby kick.|
|214||07||The Veracity Elasticity||November 3, 2016||Mark Cendrowski||Amy lies to Sheldon about her apartment no longer being uninhabitable.|
|215||08||The Brain Bowl Incubation||November 10, 2016||Mark Cendrowski||Amy combines their DNA in an experiment and Sheldon gets the idea that they should have a baby. Raj falls for one of the Caltech maintenance employees.|
|216||09||The Geology Elevation||November 17, 2016||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon gets jealous of a grant that Bert gets for his geology research.|
|217||10||The Property Division Collision||December 1, 2016||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon and Leonard argue over dividing up their possessions and Stuart moves back in with Howard and Bernadette.|
|218||11||The Birthday Synchronicity||December 15, 2016||Mark Cendrowski||The arrival of Bernadette's baby coincides with/interrupts Amy's birthday sex.|
|219||12||The Holiday Summation||January 5, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon and Amy visit Mary in Texas together. Leonard and Penny goes to get a Christmas tree and Hallie Wolowitz won't stop crying.|
|220||13||The Romance Recalibration||January 19, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Penny thinks that Leonard takes her for granted so she takes Amy on her spa weekend instead of Leonard.|
|221||14||The Emotion Detection Automation||February 2, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Penny tries to get Randall a job interview, Sheldon has a machine to help him read emotions and Raj reunites with his ex-girlfriends.|
|222||15||The Locomotion Reverberation||February 9, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Howard and Leonard try to make their invention even smaller without Sheldon, while the girls take the new mother Bernadette out.|
|223||16||The Allowance Evaporation||February 16, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon and Amy have their first fight; Raj stops receiving support from his father.|
|224||17||The Comic-Con Conundrum||February 23, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Raj asks Sheldon for help on how to get out of debt. Penny considers going to Comic-Con with Leonard.|
|225||18||The Escape Hatch Identification||March 9, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Raj moves out of his apartment and Leonard and Penny offer him Sheldon's old room.|
|226||19||The Collaboration Fluctuation||March 30, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Leonard, Penny and Raj adjust to their new living arrangement, and Sheldon takes an interest in Amy's work.|
|227||20||The Recollection Dissipation||April 6, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon loses his journal, and Bernadette frets about returning to work.|
|228||21||TBA||April, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|229||22||TBA||April, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|230||23||TBA||May, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|231||24||TBA||May, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
- Leonard and Penny's vow renewal was in the first episode "The Conjugal Conjecture".
- Bernadette gave birth to a baby girl named Halley who was born in the 11th episode, The Birthday Synchronicity. Before then, although, producer Steven Molaro said that there is no hurry and that they will probably take their time with that storyline.
- Penny's mother and brother appeared for the first time ever in the season 10 premiere. Her mother, Susan, is played by actress Katey Sagal (Married... with Children, Sons of Anarchy, 8 Simple Rules), and her brother, Randall, is played by actor Jack McBrayer (30 Rock). Katey already played Kaley Cuoco's television mother in 8 Simple Rules. Penny's Brother was mentioned in The Emotion Detection Automation, but did not physically appear.
- Dean Norris (Breaking Bad) has been cast in multiple episodes, he portrays Colonel Richard Williams, "a tough Air Force representative from the Department of Materiel Command, who’s interested in the boys’ quantum gyroscope for military applications." So far, he has appeared in the first, second, third, and fifteenth episodes.
- Penny may be looking for a new job.
- Sheldon and Amy start living together and this relieves Leonard and Penny, who can now live by themselves. Shamy's living arrangements become permanent in the seventh episode "The Veracity Elasticity".
- Howard's father is likely to appear in this season, which has been hinted.
- Brandon Jones guest starred in Episode 3 of this season titled "The Dependence Transcendence", portraying the role of The Flash in Sheldon's caffeine-induced dream. Also, in this episode, Bert, the tall geologist that has a crush on Amy reappeared after his previous appearance in "The Occupation Recalibration" (S7E13), a span of 62 episodes. He also reappeared in episode 6, "The Fetal Kick Catalyst" and episode 9, "The Geology Elevation". He will re-appear in "The Allowance Evaporation". Also, Raj's father, V. M. Koothrappali, reappeared in "The Dependence Transcendence" after being absent in Season 9. His previous appearance was in "The Graduation Transmission" (S8E22), a span of 29 episodes. He reappeared in "The Allowance Evaporation".
- In "The Hot Tub Contamination", Raj revealed he has broken up with both Emily and Claire.
- Raj gets a new love interest, Isabella, but they have broken up as of "The Emotion Detection Automation".
- Christopher Lloyd appeared  in the 10th episode, The Property Division Collision, as a lodger who rented Sheldon's old room and gave Sheldon and Leonard good advice on why they were fighting.
- Steven Molaro teased that Emily and Claire would be back in season 10. This was soon confirmed and it was also announced that they will also be reappearing along with Raj's ex-girlfriends Emily (the deaf girl) and Lucy in episode 14 "The Emotion Detection Automation".
- Randall is mentioned in episode 14, though he makes no appearance; Penny was getting him a job interview and didn't tell Leonard about it, leading to them fighting.
- Raj becomes financially independent when he cuts himself off from his dad's monetary supply.
- Beverly reppears in episode 18, "The Escape Hatch Identification". Her most recent appearance was the season premiere.
- ↑ https://tvline.com/2016/06/21/cbs-premiere-dates-fall-2016-big-bang-ncis/
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0898266/episodes?season=10&ref_=tt_eps_sn_10
- ↑ http://christiantimes.com/article/the-big-bang-theory-season-10-spoilers-bernadette-not-going-to-have-baby-yet-sheldon-and-amy-to-get-married/56959.htm
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/news/1005492/fans-will-finally-get-to-meet-penny-s-mother-and-brother-on-the-big-bang-theory/
- ↑ http://www.ew.com/article/2016/08/10/big-bang-theory-dean-norris
- ↑ http://www.ecumenicalnews.com/article/the-big-bang-theory-season-10-spoilers-howard-deals-with-the-return-of-his-father/49890.htm
- ↑ http://christiandaily.com/article/the-big-bang-theory-news-howards-father-pops-in-season-10/55442.htm
- ↑ http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/christopher-lloyd-big-bang-theory-guest-star-1201913939/
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2016/12/20/the-big-bang-theory-season-10-spoilers-sheldon-amy-ask-ausiello/