On Tuesday, January 12, 2016, Chuck Lorre announced that Season 10 will not be the last season, which means there is at least a Season 11. The CBS network has also said there will be a Season 11. However on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 it was announced that the show was renewed for an eleventh and twelfth season. It premiered on Monday, September 25, 2017.
This season marks the ten year anniversary of the show.
- Johnny Galecki as Leonard Hofstadter (15/24)
- Jim Parsons as Sheldon Cooper (15/24)
- Kaley Cuoco as Penny Hofstadter (15/24)
- Simon Helberg as Howard Wolowitz (15/24)
- Kunal Nayyar as Rajesh Koothrappali (15/24)
- Mayim Bialik as Amy Farrah Fowler (15/24)
- Melissa Rauch as Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz (15/24)
- Kevin Sussman as Stuart Bloom (Recurring/Main Cast) (8/24)
|Title||Original Air Date||Directed By||Description|
|232||1101||The Proposal Proposal||September 25, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Amy answers Sheldon's marriage proposal and Howard and Bernadette are expecting another baby.|
|233||1102||The Retraction Reaction||October 2, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Leonard is interviewed by NPR on Physics which does not go well. Meanwhile, Bernadette and Amy talk about their success.|
|234||1103||The Relaxation Integration||October 9, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon struggles with picking a wedding date, while Amy tells him to learn to relax. Raj and Stuart fight over a co-worker of Bernadette's.|
|235||1104||The Explosion Implosion||October 16, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Howard is worried about raising a son. He tries to regenerate his interest in model rockets with Sheldon.|
|236||1105||The Collaboration Contamination||October 23, 2017||Nikki Lorre||Leonard and Penny use Bernadette's parenting book to try and control Sheldon. Meanwhile Howard and Amy work together in their lab causing Rajesh, Bernadette and Sheldon to feel jealous and lonely.|
|237||1106||The Proton Regeneration||November 2, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon and Wil Wheaton go head to head for the role of Professor Proton. Penny takes care of Halley when Howard and Bernadette are both on bed rest.|
|238||1107||The Geology Methodology||November 9, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon helps Bert and is fascinated by his work, but is embarrassed to tell his friends. Raj meets up with Ruchi again. Penny, Stuart and Howard think he will mess up again.|
|239||1108||The Tesla Recoil||November 16, 2017||Anthony Rich||Leonard and Howard are furious after they learn Sheldon went to work with the military behind their backs. Bernadette asks Raj to do some digging when she suspects Ruchi is trying to steal her job.|
|240||1109||The Bitcoin Entanglement||November 30, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon tries to teach the guys a lesson after they cut him out of their Bitcoin mining operation. Also, a seven-year-old video reveals a secret about Leonard and Penny’s relationship.|
|241||1110||The Confidence Erosion||December 7, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon and Amy try to eliminate stress from wedding planning by applying math to the process ending up at city hall. Also, Raj “breaks up” with Howard after realizing his best friend is actually hurting his confidence.|
|242||1111||The Celebration Reverberation||December 14, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon throws Amy a birthday party while Howard and Raj have tension between them.|
|243||1112||The Matrimonial Metric||January 4, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon and Amy try to use science to decide who will be their maid of honor and best man. Penny discovers her true feelings about Amy.|
|244||1113||The Solo Oscillation||January 11, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon decides to work alone without Amy so she goes to work with Leonard. Bert replaces Howard in "Footprints on the Moon".|
|245||1114||The Separation Triangulation||January 18, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||Raj finds himself in the middle of domestic triangle while Sheldon rents his old room back for a quiet place to work and drives Leonard crazy by being a model tenant.|
|246||1115||The Novelization Correlation||February 1, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||Leonard has trouble trying to explain who his lead female character is based on. Amy gets to be a guest on the new Professor Proton show.|
|247||1116||The Neonatal Nomenclature||March 1, 2018||Gay Linvill||When Bernadette won't go into labor, all her friends try different tactics to get things started. Also, Howard confronts Bernadette after Amy accidentally reveals she's already chosen their son's name.|
|248||1117||The Athenaeum Allocation||March 8, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||Leonard jumps through hoops to help secure the perfect wedding venue for Sheldon and Amy. Also, Bernadette and Howard have a hard time deciding who should stay at home with the kids and who should go back to work.|
|249||1118||The Gates Excitation||March 29, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||Everyone gets excited when computer geek Bill Gates visits Penny at work. Amy gets tired of Bernadette continually talking abut her kids.|
|250||1119||TBA||April, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|251||1120||TBA||April, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|252||1121||TBA||April, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|253||1122||TBA||April, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|254||1123||TBA||May, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|255||1124||TBA||May, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
- We know Amy's answer to Sheldon's proposal and she said yes and thus, they become engaged.
- Howard and Bernadette are expecting another baby. This is due to Melissa Rauch being pregnant in real life. The baby was revealed to be a boy in the fourth episode. He will be born in the 16th episode.
- Howard had a vasectomy in episode six.
- Raj will still struggle financially and still will have trouble finding another relationship that will end badly for him.
- Leonard and Penny are considering or thinking about having children, they will do what it'll take to get Penny pregnant.
- After the season premiere on September 25, 2017, its prequel Young Sheldon will air its special sneak peek preview.
- We might have a year long engagement. We might meet Amy's mother again and her father for the first time and perhaps Sheldon's brother, brother-in-law and nephew while Missy Cooper and Meemaw may reappear.
- According to Steve Holland who is the show-runner starting with this season, Will Wheaton will return in this season since his absence from Season 10. And this has confirmed to be true since it has been stated that he reappeared in "The Proton Regeneration" (S11E6), along with Professor Proton, their first appearances since "The Opening Night Excitation" (S9E11) and "The Celebration Experimentation", respectively and a span of 43 episodes and a span of 37 episodes, respectively. Wil also returned in the 15th episode.
- John Ross Bowie will return as Barry Kripke in future episodes and make multiple appearances since Season 9. He appeared in "The Tesla Recoil" and will reappear in "The Athenaeum Allocation".
- Raj will see Ruchi again, but they break up in episode 8, "The Tesla Recoil".
- Zack reappeared in Episode 9, "The Bitcoin Entanglement".
- Beth Behrs and Walton Goggins were announced to guest star as Nell and Oliver, a couple who are separated in episode 14.
- There is going to be a Shamy wedding, which is scheduled for May 12th.
- Halley said her first word, "Mama". However, she said it to Penny, not Bernadette.
- Leonard started writing a book, but then stopped in episode 15.
- Christine Baranski reprised her role as Beverly Hofstadter in episode 15.
- Bill Gates will appear in Episode 18.
- ↑ http://www.thenewsrecorder.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-11-premiere-release-date-story-line-spoilers-latest-updates-and-more/37943
- ↑ http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-big-bang-theory-season-11-preview/
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2017/09/26/the-big-bang-theory-season-11-spoilers-bob-newhart-returning
- ↑ http://www.thespectrum.com/story/entertainment/2017/10/10/bowie-sussman-wheaton-big-bang-theory/751422001/
- ↑ http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/03/big-bang-theory-walton-goggins-beth-behrs/