On Tuesday, January 12th, 2016, Chuck Lorre announced that Season 10 will not be the last season, which means there is at least a Season 11. The CBS network has also said there will be a season 11, though none of the actors have contracts yet for that season though the cast has expressed interest in continuing. It will premiere on September 25, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. ETC.
This season will celebrate the ten year anniversary of the show.
During this season, the main cast are going to take a pay cut so Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch can get their raise and they can stay on the show.
- Johnny Galecki as Leonard Hofstadter (TBD/24)
- Jim Parsons as Sheldon Cooper (TBD/24)
- Kaley Cuoco as Penny Hofstadter (TBD/24)
- Simon Helberg as Howard Wolowitz (TBD/24)
- Kunal Nayyar as Rajesh Koothrappali (TBD/24)
- Mayim Bialik as Amy Farrah Fowler (TBD/24)
- Melissa Rauch as Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz (TBD/24)
- Kevin Sussman as Stuart Bloom (Recurring/Main Cast) (TBD/24)
|Title||Original Air Date||Directed By||Description|
|232||01||TBA||September 25, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|233||02||TBA||October, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|234||03||TBA||October, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|235||04||TBA||October, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|236||05||TBA||October, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|237||06||TBA||October, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|238||07||TBA||November, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|239||08||TBA||November, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|240||09||TBA||November, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|241||10||TBA||December, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|242||11||TBA||December, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|243||12||TBA||January, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|244||13||TBA||January, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|245||14||TBA||February, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|246||15||TBA||February, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|247||16||TBA||February, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|248||17||TBA||February, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|249||18||TBA||March, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|250||19||TBA||March, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|251||20||TBA||April, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|252||21||TBA||April, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|253||22||TBA||April, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|254||23||TBA||May, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
|255||24||TBA||May, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||TBA|
- Season 11, will have an answer on season 10 cliffhanger what Amy response will be. Will she say yes or no.
- If she says yes, will have a year long engagement and possibly deal with Sheldon and Amy's parents.
- Raj will still struggle financially and still will have trouble finding another relationship that will end badly for him.
- Leonard and Penny are considering or thinking about having children, they will do what it'll take to get Penny pregnant.