Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun With Flags" is a /podcast show that Sheldon and Amy make to teach , the study of flags. There are ten known episodes; however, Sheldon originally planned for 52 weekly episodes though his appeared in episodes over more than a s timeframe. This show was seen in "The Beta Test Initiation", "The Habitation Configuration", and in "The Monster Isolation". The broadcast is planned to end at Episode 232, but "Fun with Flags" might return for more episodes per Sheldon in "The Champagne Reflection" episode. Sheldon revived it after only one person commented that he will miss the show.
"Hello. I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper, and welcome to Sheldon Cooper presents: Fun with Flags".
-Sheldon Cooper's introduction in every episode of 'Sheldon Cooper presents: Fun with Flags'
- Pilot - Sheldon and Amy explain vexillology and introduce Ferdinand T. Flag.
- - Amy dresses up as a and Sheldon dresses up as a . They speak German, though grammatically incorrect.
- Star Trek - Appears in "The Habitation Configuration" with guest stars Wil Wheaton and LeVar Burton.
- Nebraska - Penny is a guest in "The Monster Isolation", with Sheldon describing the to her.
- Episode 232- Series finale. Guest star LeVar Burton on "The Champagne Reflection".
- Australia - Amy appears in a costume. Clip in "The Champagne Reflection".
- Betsy Ross - Sheldon is dressed as . Clip in "The Champagne Reflection".
- Both Amy and Sheldon are on a dressed in 1890's attire. Clip in "The Champagne Reflection".
- Guest Barry Kripke is playing the game "Fwag, Not a fwag" as picture cards are flashed in front of him. Clip in "The Champagne Reflection".
- - Sheldon is dressed up as . His tribute offended Leonard and LeVar Burton, but Sheldon didn't see it. Clip in "The Champagne Reflection".
- Germany (suggested) - Guest star LeVar Burton asked to dress up in a German Swastika which offended him again.
- Scathing - Sheldon gets revenge on Amy by showing flags from countries that had been torn apart because of women from Sheldon's opinion. The countries are Czech Republic and Slovakia, formerly Czechoslovakia.