To be entered.
- Guest starring
- Teleplay: Steve Holland Jim Reynolds & Tara Hernandez
- Story: Steven Molaro, Eric Kaplan & Anthony Del Broccolo
- Title Reference: Beverly metaphorically compares Sheldon thinking of his old bedroom as an escape hatch for him between his mind and his reality.
- Taping date: February 22, 2017.
- This episode was watched by x.xx million people with a rating of x.x (adults 18-49)
- Total viewers including DVR users xx.xx million.
- The Big Bang Theory was ranked #x for the week ending xx March 2017.
- This episode aired in Canada on March 2017.
To be entered.
- Leonard's mom, Beverly, reappears in this episode. Her last appearance was the season premiere, "The Conjugal Conjecture".
- Based on Beverly's recent appearance, it seems as though despite building up on her mother-son relationship with Leonard previously, she has slightly reverted to her former ways when she strongly believed that Leonard and Penny are taking in Raj as a way to keep their "terrible" marriage intact, which is not at all true, as the two are clearly happily married, despite any fights.
- For the first time, Beverly refers to Amy by her name when talking to her.
- Raj finally moves out of his apartment, the Raj Mahal. He won't stay in Leonard and Penny's apartment that long, though, since he is difficult to live with. He is twice as bad as Sheldon Cooper living with them. They would ask him to leave pretty soon.
- For the second time it is confirmed in this episode that Theodore no longer lives in Apartment 4A anymore since Sheldon's old room is being offered to Raj. The first time was in "The Emotion Detection Automation" (S10E14), when it was revealed that the room was turning into a gaming room, in which Penny's brother Randall would be temporarily sleeping in.
- Amy brings up the time Sheldon first said "I Love You" in "The Prom Equivalency".
- Stuart has a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, a nod to The Walking Dead, where Negan dons a baseball bat in the same fashion.
- Stuart reveals more about his past life, where he opened up the Comic Store after graduating from art school due to nobody hiring for comic book and graphic novel artists.
- Sheldon: (to Amy) I figured out in which order I would eat all my friends in the event of an apocolypse. Because I love you, you're dessert.
- Amy: (touched, but disgusted) I wanna say "awww" but I'm gonna say "ewww".