When Amy first signed it in "The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition", she found signing it very romantic. By the "The Spoiler Alert Segmentation" she called it a stupid contract just after Sheldon said that she couldn't move in with him.
- Section 4: Booboos and ouchies - Amy must help Sheldon when he has a small injury (like a splinter).
- Section 5: Hand Holding - Hand holding is only allowed under the following circumstances:
- A: Either party is in danger of falling off of a cliff, precipice, or ledge.
- B: Either party is deserving of a hearty handshake after winning a Nobel Prize.
- C: Moral support during flu shots. (As of the end of the fifth season, this section no longer applies since Sheldon and Amy have started to hold hands, though it annoys Sheldon).
- Notable exception: In "The Countdown Reflection" (S5E24), while watching Howard's rocket launch into space, Sheldon worries about Howard because he does not trust Russian technology (with good reason as the rocket ship actually has a gas leak) and for comfort he grabs and holds Amy's hand, seemingly without realizing he had done so.
- (Unstated sections)
- Sheldon and Amy's Date Night is every second Thursday of the month and, in the case of there being five Thursdays in a month, Date Night will be on the third Thursday instead.
- It is not specified whether it is in the agreement or not, but Sheldon and Amy have a "Girlfriend/Boyfriend Sing-Along Night".
- Amy must give a 72-hour-notice to Sheldon in advance of a trip. Additionally, she must also check the tire pressure and call the Centers for Disease Control to ask which shots they would recommend for the trip.
- On the two-year anniversary of their first date, they must go to a nice restaurant and hold conversation and have physical contact in a manner that onlookers would perceive as affectionate/intimate.