Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sheldon kept complaining that it was full of historical inaccuracies.
Historical Inaccuracies: The tavern girl serving flagons of mead had a costume was obviously Germanic, but in 1487 the Bavarian purity laws severely limited the availability of mead.
- They would have had some sort of spiced wine.
- The flagons would not have been made of polypropylene.
- Bosoms would not have said "howdy" in the fifteenth century. They would have said “huzzah!”
- That was not fifteenth century soap.
- You can’t just put “ye olde” in front of anything and expect to get away with it.
- Corn dogs didn't come into existence until the first half of the twentieth century.
- There are far too many historical anomalies.
- Howard enjoys it because he gets to hit on girls and he gets to wear his Jester Costume his mother made.
- Sheldon called it a Medieval "Age of Enlightenment/The Any Excuse to Wear a Codpiece" Fair.
- Sheldon returned as a Star Trek science officer (though dressed as Spock) exploring a planet similar to Earth in the 1500's.