The series follows "The Big Bang Theory's" Sheldon Cooper at the age of 9, living with his family in East Texas and going to high school.
Jon Favreau is directing/executive producing the first episode of the series, which stars Iain Armitage as 9-year-old Sheldon Cooper, as well as Zoe Perry, Lance Barber, Raegan Revord and Montana Jordan.
Chuck Lorre, Steven Molaro, Jim Parsons and Todd Spiewak will serve as executive producers of the series, from Chuck Lorre Productions, Inc. in association with Warner Bros. Television.
Jim Parsons to narrate as Adult Sheldon.
This show will be filmed in single camera.
The trailer shows how Sheldon Cooper became who he is. He still had the arrogant, egotistical and Narcissism personality ever when he was young. He still criticizes and thinking he was better than anyone attitude.
Sheldon was watching Professor Proton, when he was a kid. It was his inspiration to become a scientist.
Sheldon Cooper timeline fall of 1989, when he started high school at age 9.
- Iain Armitage as 9-Year-Old Sheldon
- Zoe Perry as Young Mary Cooper
- Lance Barber as George Cooper Sr.
- Raegan Revord as 9-Year-Old Missy Cooper
- Montana Jordan as George Cooper Jr.
- Annie Potts as Meemaw
- A sneak preview will air on September 25, 2017 at 8:30 pm.
- Since Sheldon was born on February 26, 1980, and the series will follow Sheldon at age 9, that means the series might take place in 1989.
- It is shown in the first trailer that it does take place in 1989.
- This show will feature the first on screen appearances of Sheldon's father, George Cooper Sr. and older brother George Cooper Jr.
- The show might reveal which one of the twins (Sheldon or Missy) is older.
- Despite Sheldon stating that he went to college right after he finished the 5th grade at age 11, according to the trailer, Sheldon will be in high school at age 9.